This vacancy is now closed.
Dunmanway Credit Union Ltd
Main Street, Dunmanway, Co Cork
is now inviting applications for the following position:
Senior Operations Officer
Summary of Role: This is a key Management opportunity for an experienced, proactive professional reporting to the CEO, and assuming responsibility for the successful operation of the Credit Union.
The successful candidate will assist, monitor and control the day to day operations of the Credit Union in accordance with legislation, regulation and standards of sound business practice.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The Management of the Risk / Compliance / Data Protection / AML functions.
- The adherence to all legislative and regulatory requirements.
- The effective administration of Credit Union and support activities
- Maintaining effective communication with all personnel.
- Establishing and maintaining effective financial functions.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role within the Credit Union movement or a related financial services institution.
- Management experience in Risk / Compliance / Data Protection / AML functions
- Strong legislative and regulatory knowledge of Credit Unions.
- You will demonstrate a strong operational understanding of Financial/IT/Administrative operational systems.
- Ideally hold a Business or Financial qualification and display a natural sense of self-reliance, drive, ambition and the will to succeed.
This is a full-time, position. An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered to the successful candidate.
Applications (to include covering letter and curriculum vitae) by email or post .
Email: contactus @barrettoconnor.ie
Post: Barrett O'Connor & Co. Chartered Accountants & Registered Auditors.
Address: North Point House, North Point Business Park, New Mallow Rd, Cork City.
Closing date for receipt of applications: Wednesday 17th January 2018.
Dunmanway Credit Union Limited is an equal opportunities employer.